Interview Mocha lets you add your own question in the test so that you can evaluate the candidates better. "My questions" feature can be used to add and manage questions.
You can also prepare a test having a combination of questions from Interview Mocha test libraries & your uploaded questions.
Let us see how to add your questions:
- Click My Questions tab on the top panel
- Click Add Question & select type of question from the drop down menu
- In the window that opens, click Add Skill
- Enter the skill name and category (This will ensure that the question gets saved in the desired category)
There are 6 ways to frame a question i.e. MCQ ( Multiple Choice Questions), True or False, Descriptive (Subjective), Fill in The Blanks, Multiple Answer, and Coding.
For E.g. if you want to add a true and false question then
1. Enter the question in the text box
2. Select the correct answer option (True /False)
3. Allot the points
4. Select the question difficulty
5. Enter tags if any
6. Click Save
If you want to add a question under a particular skill name, you can add a new skill on “Add skill” button or choose from the already created skills.
You can create your own skill & combine them in categories. For better management, you can tag the skills & uploaded questions.
You can choose a skill & write a question in the text box given.
Here we have only described the process of adding True & False questions, you can add other question types similarly.
In case of any queries write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.