Interview Mocha lets you add your own question in the test so that you can evaluate the candidates better. "My questions" feature can be used to add and manage questions.
You can also prepare a test having a combination of questions from Interview Mocha skill libraries & your uploaded questions.
Let us see how to add your questions:
- Click My Questions tab on the top panel.
- You will first need to create a category and skill. Click Manage category/skills
- Click Add Category, enter the category name and click Save
Now that the category is created, click Add Skill. For e.g. Aptitude can be a category which can have skills like Numerical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, and so on.
- Now that the category and skill are created, you can start adding questions
- Click Questions from the menu tab, and click Add Question
We have 8 question types. MCQ ( Multiple Choice Questions), True or False, Descriptive (Subjective), Fill in The Blanks, Multiple Answer, Coding, Upload File, and LogicBox.
For E.g. if you want to add a true and false question then
If you want to add a question under a particular skill name, you can add a new skill on “Add skill” button or choose from the already created skills.
You can create your own skill & combine them in categories. For better management, you can tag the skills & uploaded questions.
You can choose a skill & write a question in the text box given.
Here we have only described the process of adding True & False questions, you can add other question types similarly.
In case of any queries write to us at email@example.com.