Interview Mocha has a wide range of question types so that you can test the candidate skills with a lot of parameters. While screening for a developer role, along with aptitude you can test coding skills of the candidate. Just like you can upload other types of questions like Multiple Choice Questions( MCQ), Fill in the blanks and so on ,you can upload your coding question in the test as well.
Here is the quick guide on how to add your coding question.
- Click “My Questions” tab on the top panel
- Click “Add questions”
- From the drop down menu, select “Coding”
- Select the skill to which you want to add the question.
- Write the problem statement in the Question (There can be multiple test cases for the given problem statement. You can write any four test cases with the expected input & expected output.)
- You can allot the points as required
There are two ways to evaluate the coding skills of candidate either by providing him code stub or by asking him to write the code on the blank screen. For 1 st option choose, “Add code Stub” and for later choose “Candidate has to write the code.”
You can also choose the coding language of code stub from the list of languages given in the drop down on the right side.
Note: When you ask the candidate to write code on his own then while answering, candidate can choose the coding language of his choice or you need to specifically mention it in the problem statement.
Points will be the sum total of all the test cases.
Hey, don’t forget to "Save" :)
In case of any queries, please mail us on email@example.com