The report of the candidate gives the performance analysis of the test taken. It helps you and your recruitment team to analyze the skills of the candidates & in making better hiring decisions.
Whenever a candidate gives the test, a report is generated in a jiffy. You can view the report of the candidate and then decide on the next step of the hiring process.
The reports can be viewed from " Analytics" and "My Tests" tab.
Let us see how to view reports from Analytics tab:
- Click “Analytics” tab
- Search the candidate by the name or by the email id.
- Search a particular test for which you need all the reports
- Click "View Report" tab that appears corresponding to the candidate's name
Now, let us see how to view reports from “My Tests” tab:
- Click “My Tests” tab on the top panel
- Search for the test in the given search box
- Click "Reports"
- List of candidates who took that test appears
- Click “View Reports” corresponding to the candidate's name.
Candidate’s report will contain 3 important things:
- Summary- Gives basic information of candidate, details of test taken, score, time taken & status of questions i.e. skipped, correct, wrong, not answered and so on. The summary section will also show the candidate test feedback. You can see how the candidate has rated the test and the test experience.
2.Questions- Here you can view question wise analysis of candidate’s response & performance with violation details.
You can analyze the following data of every question:
- Status of response shows whether the answer was attempted or skipped.
- Points allotted to question
- Score of candidate
- Candidate's answer to question
- Time Taken to answer the question
- Window violation shows how many times the candidate opened another window while attempting the test.
- Time Violation shows for how much time the candidate was outside the test window.
Important Note: In case the candidate has given a wrong answer, you will not be able to see the correct answers of the questions.
3. Proctoring Details- Here you can view the number of times the candidate has done window and time violation.
4. Interview Feedback - This section lets you see the feedback your team has given for a particular candidate. Interview Feedback helps the team to take a collective hiring decision.
In case of any queries, mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org