Question settings appear under Test settings and are a useful feature to use. So lets see what are the Question settings.
These settings can be done as follows:
- Click “My Tests” tab on the top panel
- Select the desired test
- On the left panel, click “Test Settings”
- Scroll down to “ Question Settings”
There are three important settings for the questions:
1. Random Questions – Enabling Random Questions means that the candidate will get any of the questions from the entire skill library. E.G If the skill library has 30 questions in total and you want 15 questions to appear in the assessment, with Random questions, any 15 of the 30 will appear in the assessment. If you disable random questions, the candidate will get the question in the same order as they appear in the skill library.
Important: In the question bank, if the points allotted to the questions are different then you should switch off the random questions. Otherwise, scores will not be comparable. You can obviously look for the score in percentage :)
2. Random Answers – Click “Yes”, if you want to give random options to the questions.
Example: For the particular question, to some candidates option A can be the answer & for some other, it may be option B and so on.
3. Show question score in Test- This option will show how many marks are allotted to each question. The candidate will also be able to see the marks for each question when attempting the exam.
In case of any queries, please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org