Interview Mocha provides you with a hassle free and quick way of recruiting the candidates. All you need to get started with Interview Mocha is a simple sign up. Enter your work email address on Interview Mocha sign up page along with your company details. You will get an email to verify your account. Once your account is verified, you get a free trial period of 14 days. The trial period is to help you get acquainted with the product and start testing candidates right away.
What do you get in your trial period ?
- Full access to view all the tests in the Test Library
- Invite Candidates
- View and Download Candidate Reports
- Create your own tests
Note: You can invite as many candidates as you want but after 10 test counts, candidates will not be able to access the test. So avoid inviting more than 10 candidates.
What are the limitations in trial period?
There are certain limitations in the trial period that will be removed once you decide on a paid plan. You can upgrade to a paid plan here.
- Only 10 test attempts are allowed. You can invite as many candidates as you want but after 10 test counts, candidates will not be able to access the test.
- Only the first 10 questions of a Candidate's report can be viewed.
- For Creating your on tests, you can only add 3 skill sets- For .E.g. If you create a test on Aptitude, you may be able to add Numerical Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning, but will not be able to add a 4th skill set.
- Only one user is allowed in the trial period which hampers collaborative hiring efforts and decisions
To subscribe to our assessment plans, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will guide you to the best suited plan as per your requirements.