Interview Mocha allows you to create and upload your own questions and use them in assessments. When you create a skill under a category and add questions in it, it becomes a Question Bank for that particular skill. You can share skill question banks created by you with your team-members. For E.G, you have uploaded your questions in a skill bank named aptitude, which you wish should be used by your team-members for various recruitment. You can share this skill bank (Aptitude) with your team members so that they can start using it accordingly.
To share Question Bank with your team-members
1. Click "My Questions" from the top panel
2. Click "Manage Category/Skills"
3. You can view list of all skills or select a particular skill from the drop down menu
4. Click "Share" icon
5. In the pop-up window, follow the below steps. The recipient will get an email notification when you share a skill bank.
6. You can view the list of users along with the access rights
7. You can use the "Edit" button to edit access rights or completely revoke the rights. To revoke rights, you have to uncheck all the access boxes and click "Save".
For any queries, mail us at email@example.com