Audio/Video questions not only enhance the tests but also provides a fun element to the candidates as well.
How to add audio/video questions?
- Select "My Questions" from the top panel
- Select the question type that you want to add (MCQ,True/False, Fill in the blanks, Descriptive, Multiple answers)
- Once you select the question type, you will get an option to add video/audio option.
- Select the skill for which the question is to be added and click "Add Skill"
- Click on "Add Audio/Video"
- If its an Audio that you want to upload, then enter the URL for the audio file (MP3 only)
- If its a Video that you want to upload, then enter the URL for the video file (You Tube only)
- Click "Add"
- Type the question, enter the answers and click "Save"
- Your question will appear in the skill test where it is uploaded.