Testing candidate skills is an integral part of the recruitment process. Our Pre-employment skill-testing platform lets you create a test, invite the candidates & analyze the reports to take the best hiring decisions.
Let us start with creating a test.
There are 2 ways to create a test:
- By creating a test of your own questions.
- By requesting a “Custom Test.” , which is exclusively created for you as per the job description provided.
1 . How to create a test by uploading your questions?
If you already have the questions that you want to ask candidates, you can export those questions!
To create a test with your questions, you need to first upload your questions. Once the questions are uploaded, you can create your own tests.
- Click “My Test” or “My Questions”
- Click " Create Test" button.
- Give your test a name and click Save
- Select Skill Library
Interview Mocha – If you want Questions from Interview Mocha library
My Questions – If you want to use uploaded questions.
- Choose a skill from the skill set & Click “ Add Skill”. You can edit the test & select the questions of your choice.
Important: To create tests with your own questions, you must upload the questions first. If you are creating this type of test for the first time, you must have uploaded questions & created your own library. Skills shown by Interview Mocha are default whereas you can manage the categories & skill of your own questions.
2. Ask Interview Mocha’s team – Custom test
Did not get the skill test you were looking for? You can ask Interview Mocha’s team to create the questions from Subject Matter Experts.
Simply, drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org addressing your requirements or job description, our Subject Matter Expert will help you to create a test.
Note: Custom test creation is available only to the paid customers as per the chosen package.