Interview Mocha runs a lot of quality checks to ensure that the questions for the test are relevant and free of any errors. However there might be some questions that may have errors. While creating your test or selecting questions, if you find any such errors you can report it to us. Our team will sort out the issue as early as possible.
To report a question:
- Click My Tests on the top panel
- Select the Test in which the problem question seems to appear
- Click View/Select questions
- In the window that opens you see the list of questions
- Click on Report a Problem
- Select the appropriate error from the drop down menu
The problem will be reported to us and our team will fix the issue as soon as possible.