Use video interview questions to remotely connect with candidate and evaluate crucial skills prior to the final interview
Video has become a daily part of our lives, making it a very convenient way we communicate with each other. With Interview Mocha’s video response capturing, companies and recruitment teams of all sizes can harness the power of video interviewing thereby saving time and efforts.
What are Video Interview Questions?
Video Interview Questions are an effective and efficient way to let candidates express themselves by recording their response in a video format.
What are the benefits?
- Connect with candidates miles away
- Eliminate Scheduling Conflicts
- Evaluate Communication Skills prior to the final interview
- Collaborate with recruiters for a non-biased pick
- Time Saved
How to use Video Interview Questions?
Typically video questions entail asking the candidates questions like
- To describe themselves.
- Their Previous experience.
- Their Future goals.
- Their Strength/Weakness.
- How to Handle difficult situations at work, etc..
1. Adding the questions
You can add the required questions in My Questions. Click here to know how to add questions in your account.
2. Create a Test or Add Video Interviews to an existing Test
You can create a new Test or use the Add skill option to append this question type to an existing test. Watch the video to know how to add video questions.
3. Invite Candidates to take the test
4. How the candidate will appear for the test?
The candidate will get a pre-defined recording time and number of retakes for each question. They will get a demo question to familiarize them with the concept.
Candidates can then start the Video Question section. The candidates can also retake the video in case they feel the previous response can be refined.
5. How the reports can be viewed?
In case of any queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org