Leverage Mocha's Live Coding Interview to assess real-time coding skills in a real programming environment
Live Coding Interview provides a hassle-free and seamless platform to conduct coding interviews by assessing the programming skills on the go in a real coding environment. Live Coding Interview provides the interviewers the flexibility to remotely recreate a coding interview environment that can help assess the programming skills in real-time.
First things first, lets walk you through the features
1. Access to coding library: Interviewers can access Mocha's coding skills library anytime during the live interview. The library has questions based on their difficulty level: Easy, Medium, Hard. The problem statement along with the sample input and output is displayed to the candidates.
2. Team collaboration: The interviewers can edit candidate's code, provide custom input, and view the result of code compilation live on the platform.
3. Chat: Interact with the candidate as well as other teammates via built-in text, voice, and video chat.
4. In-built Code Editor: Live coding interview comes with a in-built Code Editor that supports 20+ programming languages with ability to compile against a set of predefined test cases. The Editor comes with candidate friendly features like Syntax Highlighting, Auto Complete, VIMS and Emacs simulation. Candidates can also choose to code in dark or light themes.
5. Interview rating: Each interviewer can submit their rating for code quality, technical communication, code optimization, code design, and problem solving. The rating is confidential and only visible to the primary interviewer. The final score is based on the average rating of all the interviewers.
Scheduling a Live Coding Interview
Access to Live Coding Interview can be requested by contacting email@example.com or your customer success manager. Once you have the access, you can schedule a live coding interview straightaway. A maximum of 4 participants can be added in one session, that includes 1 candidate + 3 interviewers.
Conducting a Live Coding Interview
How does it look like for the candidate
Viewing the report
The reports can be seen under Interview results tab. The score will be the average of the interview rating provided by the interviewers.
In case of any queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org