Customize performance categories
Mocha allows you to customize the scoring categories for all assessments. Get rid of the Pass/Fail grading and customize performance categories for better evaluation.
As a test administrator, you can create/edit various performance categories, select the cut off for each category, and view them in reports.
To set your own categories for an existing test in My Tests
1. Select the test from My Tests
2. Click Settings -> Report Settings
2. Click Customize Scoring categories (Cut Off Percentage) under Test Settings
3.The below page will open
4. Click Save
For a new Test added or created, the 4 default scoring categories are displayed which can be customized via Report Settings under Test Settings
1. Two categories cannot have the same color or name.
2. Two categories cannot have overlapping percentage ranges. e.g. 0-50 & 50 -100.
3. The percentage range must be from 0-100. e.g. category 1) 0-50, category 2) 51-100.
4. Default settings are Mocha's settings which can be used as it is or customized.
5. You can set minimum 1 and maximum of 6 categories
6. Once categories are saved, the changes will reflect in all past as well as present reports of the selected test.
7. If the test is shared with another user, any changes made to the performance categories will reflect in all reports.
8. Set scoring categories will be reflected in your API integration as well.
In case of any queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org