To have the in-depth analysis of the test given by the candidate, Interview Mocha gives you the candidate report in PDF format. You can download and share the report or even give access to your teammate to view the report.
Note: You need not download the report to share the candidate report with your colleague!
You can view the reports from
- From "Live Data" tab
- From “My tests” tab
1. Let's see how to view the report from Live Data tab
- Click Candidates - Live Data
- You can search the candidate name or email or scroll the list of tests
- Click View Reports
The report page opens, where you can choose to download or share the report
Click Share Report, enter the email address, and the report will be shared with the concerned person
2. Let us check how to view the report from " My Tests" tab
- Click "My Tests" tab on the top panel
- Click "Reports" for the particular test
- From the list select the candidate whose reports you want to share
- Click " Share Reports"
- From the drop-down menu, select the team member you want to select the report with
- Click "Share"
Note: You can only share with teammates you have added to your account as users.
If you want to share the PDF reports, then click on reports -> View Report (for the selected candidate), and you will get the option to share as PDF.
In case of any queries, mail us on email@example.com