There may be times when you may need to modify our pre-built tests or even the tests created by you to suit the requirements. Interview Mocha lets you edit the Ready to use tests as well as the tests created by you.
A) To Edit Tests
1. Under My Tests select the test you want to edit
2. Click Test Name
The below window will open
Section Name - You can edit the section name here
No. of Questions- You can edit the number of questions for this section
Time (Minutes) - You can enter the time (in minutes) you want to allow for this section
4. Selection of Questions is divided into two parts- Automated Selection and Manual Selection
4.1 Automated Selection- If you select Automated selection, the system will auto-select the questions from the entire skill library. E.g. If the number of questions for a section is 30, with Automated selection, any 30 questions from the library will appear in the test. In this case, you will not know which questions will appear in the test. After making any changes, please click Save Skill, for the changes to take effect.
Note : Please check if the Randomization feature is enabled in Test settings. If Randomization is enabled, any 30 questions from the skill bank will appear in the test. If Randomization is disabled, the first 30 questions from the skill bank will appear in the test sequentially.
4.2 Manual Selection- If you choose Manual selection, then you can view and select each question that you want to appear in the test. Refer to the image below to know the functionality.
You can also view the question properties as below
4.3 Click Selected Questions to preview the selected questions
4.4 Click Save Skill
(Note: Please Click Save skill after you make any changes.)
Please check if the Randomization feature is enabled in Test settings. If Randomization is enabled, any 5 of your chosen questions will appear in the test. If Randomization is disabled, the chosen questions will appear in the test sequentially.
If you need to Delete any skill, click the Delete button corresponding to the skill.
B) To Add a new Skill
1. Under My Tests select the test you want to add the skill to
2. Click Add Skill, the below pop-up opens
3. Select Interview Mocha to add skill from our library or select My Questions to add skills uploaded by you.
(Note: By default the skill library selected is Interview Mocha, to select questions uploaded by you, please select My Questions.)
4. Click the drop down menu to select skill and click Next
4. You can follow the same procedure as shown from point 3 to 4.4 (Under Edit Tests)
The process to add/edit is similar for Coding Questions. For Coding questions, you can select multiple coding languages in which to allow the candidate to answer. In the test platform, the candidate will be able to answer in those languages only.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) If I make any changes, but forget to click Save, will it be auto-saved?
No. Please click Save Skill after any change.
2) How do I merge sections?
If you want to add two or more skill sets to a single section, you can simply enter similar names of the sections. For E.G if you want to add, numerical reasoning and verbal ability under the same section, you can name the section either numerical reasoning or verbal ability.
3) What happens if I select 5 out of my 10 questions manually and forget to select the rest 5?
No worries, in that case, your selected 5 questions will appear in the test, and rest 5 will be auto-selected by system.
4) What happens if I select 15 questions but the test is only for 10 questions?
Any 10 out of your 15 selected questions will appear in the test. However you need to check the Test settings for Randomization. If Randomization is on, any 10 questions will appear non-sequentially. If Randomization is off, the first 10 questions will appear in a sequence.
5) How will it affect my selection if have enabled Randomization of questions in Test settings?
6) What happens if I choose Interview Mocha and Coding questions?
Coding Questions from Interview Mocha skill library will be displayed.
7) What happens if I choose My Questions and Coding questions?
Coding questions uploaded by you will be displayed.
You can also check