There may be times when you may need to modify our pre-built tests or even the tests created by you to suit the requirements. Interview Mocha lets you edit the Ready to use tests as well as the tests created by you.
A) To Edit Tests
The below window will open
-Automated Selection- If you select Automated selection, the system will auto-select the questions from the entire skill library. E.g. If the number of questions for a section is 30, with Automated selection, any 30 questions from the library will appear in the test. In this case, you will not know which questions will appear in the test. After making any changes, please click Save Skill, for the changes to take effect.
Note: Please check if the Randomization feature is enabled in Test settings. If Randomization is enabled, any 30 questions from the skill bank will appear in the test. If Randomization is disabled, the first 30 questions from the skill bank will appear in the test sequentially.
-Manual Selection- If you choose Manual selection, then you can view and select each question that you want to appear in the test.
Click Save Skill once you are done
(Note: Please Click Save skill after you make any changes.)
If you need to Delete any skill, click the Delete button corresponding to the skill.
B) To add a new Skill
1. Under My Tests select the test you want to add the skill to
2. Click Add Skill, the below pop-up opens
3. Select Interview Mocha to add skill from our library or select My Questions to add skills uploaded by you.
(Note: By default the skill library selected is Interview Mocha, to select questions uploaded by you, please select My Questions.)
4. Click the drop-down menu to select the skill and click Select Questions
You can follow the same procedure as above
B) Coding Questions
The process to add/edit is similar for Coding Questions. For Coding questions, you can select multiple coding languages in which to allow the candidate to answer. In the test platform, the candidate will be able to answer in those languages only.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) If I make any changes, but forget to click Save, will it be auto-saved?
No. Please click Save Skill after any change.
2) How do I merge sections?
If you want to add two or more skill sets to a single section, you can simply enter similar names of the sections. For E.G if you want to add, numerical reasoning and verbal ability under the same section, you can name the section either numerical reasoning or verbal ability.
3) How will it affect my selection if have enabled Randomization of questions in Test settings?
4) What happens if I choose Interview Mocha and Coding questions?
Coding Questions from Interview Mocha skill library will be displayed.
5) What happens if I choose My Questions and Coding questions?
Coding questions uploaded by you will be displayed.
You can also check