Manage the settings to display the messages during the tests
The candidate experience is important for company branding. Interview Mocha helps you to keep that experience customized by giving you access to control all the alerts that are displayed during the test attempt.
- Click “My tests” tab on top panel
- Click on the desired test
- Click "Settings" from the top tab
- Click “Test Settings” from the left panel
- Scroll down to “ Display Message Settings”
There are three types of settings:
1. Display Section End Message (Pop-Up)- Enabling this option will lead to a pop up message as below for end of section.
2. Display Section Time Left Message (Pop up)- Enabling this option will display an alert message when there are less than 2 minutes remaining for the section.
3. Allow candidate feedback- Enabling this option will display a Candidate Feedback window, which will allow the candidate to rate the assessment and assessment experience. After the completion of the assessment, the feedback window will be displayed, where the candidates can give their opinion. The feedback will also feature in the summary section of candidate details as well as under Analytics in Candidate Feedback.
Note: Only Super Admin and Admin accounts can view the candidate feedback
In case of any queries, please mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org