To set up Interview Mocha in the Greenhouse workflow
- Log into your Greenhouse account
- Click All Jobs tab from the top panel
- Select the job profile to set up the workflow
- Click Job Setup from the top panel
- Click Interview Plan from the left Panel
- Scroll down the page, and click the green +Add Stage button
- Select Interview Mocha Assessment, Click Add button
Adding the Test
- Once the stage has been added, click Edit
- Select the test from the drop-down menu that is suited for the job profile
Note: The test should be added to your account in Interview Mocha to be reflected in the drop-down menu. Make sure you add the relevant test to My Tests, in Interview Mocha before clicking the Edit option.
- You can add Grading instructions, add custom questions for interview
- Select the Greenhouse user to grade/review the assessment
- Click Save
Keep in mind that all configuration of the assessment itself, as well as the email template, will need to be handled in Interview Mocha. While you will click "Send Test" from within Greenhouse, the interview instructions are actually sent by Interview Mocha.
Sending the Test Link
To send the test link from Greenhouse
- Click Candidates, and select the candidate you want to send the assessment link to
- Click Send Test button
- The candidate receives the test link and gives the test
Viewing the test reports in Greenhouse
Once the candidate has submitted their test, the Interview Kit will contain a link to view the submitted test on Interview Mocha.
The report will look like this.
- Click View Report
- The scorecard PDF will be downloaded
- You can view the scores of the candidate in the PDF report
Note: For a detailed scorecard, you need to log into your Interview Mocha account.
In case of any queries, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org