Sometimes interviewers want to check the candidate's report or HR wants to invite candidates for the test. You as an admin can share the access with your Hiring Team, to edit test, invite candidates or view candidates reports. You can also give full access to any team member of your hiring team.
Note: To share the test, the user must be added in your account.
To share a test
- Click "My Tests" tab in the top panel
- Click the name of the test
- Click the Share icon in the My Test card
OR, click the test name
- On the page that opens, click "Share Test" button on the extreme right
- The below window will appear
- In the select user drop-down menu, the email addresses of your sub-users will appear. (Note: The users must be added before to be able to appear in the drop-down menu)
- Decide the access level for the user
- If you opt for full access, the user will get access to all the functions. If you select only Interview Feedback or Invite candidate, that particular user will have access to that function only
- Click "Share Test"
- The test will be successfully shared to the user
- You can view the users and the access level granted to each user in a grid display
Note: Here you are giving access to your colleague only for the selected test. When you share a test with your teammate and give them the right to share it further, they can share the same test with their sub-users.
E.g. If John shares a test with the access rights of Edit, Invite and Share with his teammate Michael, then Michael, in turn, can share the same test with Smith wherein Michael can decide if he wishes to give the same rights i.e Edit, Invite, and Share with Smith. Michael cannot give access rights of View Reports or Interview Feedback as the same was not granted to him by John - the test creator.
In case of any queries, write to us at mailto:email@example.com.