Reinvite candidates for the test using the reattempt feature
It may happen that sometimes the candidate needs to reattempt the test due to various reasons. In such a case you as a recruiter can decide on allowing the candidate to retake the test. This can be done by using our "Allow Reattempt Test" function.
Let us see how to use Reattempt feature:
- Click“My tests” tab on the top panel
- List of your tests appears
- Click "Reports" under the test for which you want the candidate to reattempt the test
- You will see a list of candidates who have appeared for the test.
- Select the candidate and click Allow Reattempt Test icon
- Select the date and time, Click Yes
An automatic email will be sent to the candidate for test reattempt. You can also customize the email sent to the candidates. The reattempt will be counted as the test attempt.
Important: You can use "Reattempt" for the Internal Assessment of employees. This can also be used for employee learning and development. A single employee can take multiple attempts in a year. You will get the reference score of the last test taken to compare the performance.
In case of any queries, please mail us on mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.