Quality talents appreciate an organization who is interested in their opinion even before they join. Candidate feedback is a feature that provides the candidate with an opportunity to rate the test experience. You can decide whether you want the candidate to give the feedback or not and then view it and gauge how the test is performing.
To allow candidate feedback
- Click My Tests on the top panel
- Select the test that you want the candidate to take
- Click Test settings
- Scroll down to Display message settings
- Select Yes for Allow Candidate Feedback option
Once this option is enabled, the candidate will get a feedback window once he completes the test.
Candidate can rate their experience as well as write a few words about it. Once it is done the feedback can be seen in the candidate reports and analytics as well.
To view candidate feedback in candidate reports
- Click My Tests in the top panel
- Select the test which the candidate has appeared for
- Select Reports from the test card
- Click View Report for the candidate you want to see the report for
- In Summary column, scroll down to Candidate Feedback
This is how it will look
To view the candidate feedback in analytics
- Log in to your account (Admin accounts only)
- Click Analytics
- Click Candidate Feedback
- You can check the feedback and the comments that appear on the far right of the page as shown above
You can even filter the status and comments by clicking on the individual emoticons.
Note: Only admin accounts can view the candidate feedback.
If you have any queries, please mail us at email@example.com.