The report of the candidate gives the performance analysis of the test taken. It helps you and your recruitment team to analyze the skills of the candidates & in making better hiring decisions.
Whenever a candidate gives the test, a report is generated in a jiffy. You can view the report of the candidate and then decide on the next step of the hiring process.
The reports can be viewed from " Live Data " , Analytics, and "My Tests" tab.
1. To view from Live Data tab
- Click the "Live Data" tab under Candidates
- You will see the list of all the latest tests
- The default view displays the data for the last 90 days
- Search the candidate by the name or by the email address
- Search via a particular test for which you need all the reports
- Click "View Report" tab that appears corresponding to the candidate's name
1.1 Using filters in Live Data
You can also apply filters to slice and dice the data. Filters are displayed on the right.
2. To view reports from Analytics tab:
- Click "Analytics" tab on the top panel
- Click "Comparative Reports"
- Select the test and you can choose up to 3 candidates to compare
3. To view reports from My Tests tab:
- Click “My Tests” tab on the top panel
- Search for the test in the given search box
- Click "Reports"
- List of candidates who took that test appears
- Click “View Reports” corresponding to the candidate's name.
Candidate’s report will contain 4 important things:
- Summary- Gives basic information of candidate, details of the test taken, score, time taken, violation details (Window & Image), and the candidate feedback. You can see how the candidate has rated the test and the test experience. Besides this, it will also showcase Score Analysis, Section Score Analysis, and Section Skill Analysis. Another important aspect is the Candidate Hiring Status. Based on the report, you can mark a candidate as Rejected, Shortlisted, On Hold, and so on. These status can be customized, you can read more about it here.
2. Questions- Here you can view question wise analysis of candidate’s response & performance with violation details.
You can analyze the following data of every question:
- Status shows whether the answer was attempted or skipped.
- Points allotted to question
- Score of candidate
- Candidate's answer to thequestion
- Time Taken to answer the question
- Window violation shows how many times the candidate opened another window while attempting the test.
- Time Violation shows how much time the candidate was outside the test window.
Besides the above, you can also filter by Question Type, Question Status, and Section
Important Note: In case the candidate has given a wrong answer, you will not be able to see the correct answers to the questions.
3. Proctoring details- Here you can view the number of times the candidate has engaged in window and time violation. This will also showcase the images captured during the test and highlight any violated images. (Note: Image Proctoring has to be enabled to view the images in the report)
4. Audit Log - The candidate hiring status can be changed by stakeholders who have a right to view & edit reports. Through Audit Log, you can view the list of users who have modified the status.
In case of any queries, mail us on email@example.com.