The report of the candidate gives the performance analysis of the test taken. It helps you and your recruitment team to analyze the skills of the candidates & in making better hiring decisions.
Whenever a candidate gives the test, a report is generated in a jiffy. You can view the report of the candidate and then decide on the next step of the hiring process.
The reports can be viewed from " Live Data " , Analytics, and "My Tests" tab.
1. To view from Live Data tab
1.1 Using filters in Live Data
You can also apply filters to slice and dice the data. Filters are displayed on the right.
2. To view reports from Analytics tab:
3. To view reports from My Tests tab:
Candidate’s report will contain 4 important things:
2. Questions- Here you can view question wise analysis of candidate’s response & performance with violation details.
You can analyze the following data of every question:
Besides the above, you can also filter by Question Type, Question Status, and Section
Important Note: In case the candidate has given a wrong answer, you will not be able to see the correct answers of the questions.
3. Proctoring details- Here you can view the number of times the candidate has engaged in window and time violation. This will also showcase the images captured during the test and highlight any violated images. (Note: Image Proctoring has to be enabled to view the images in the report)
4. Audit Log - The candidate hiring status can be changed by stakeholders who have a right to view & edit reports. Through Audit Log, you can view the list of users who have modified the status.
In case of any queries, mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org