Email is an important form of communication in the assessment process. By default, all the email communication from the Interview Mocha's platform is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. In case, you wish to send emails using your company email address, please send a mail to email@example.com.
If Interview Mocha support team has already enabled this setting. You need to follow the below steps.
Step 1 : Registration of Domain
- Click "Settings" in the top panel
- In the drop down select "Global Settings"
- Click "Email Domain Settings" from the left panel
- Choose option “Use my email domain”
- Click “Register Domain” button
After clicking on “Register Domain”, you will be able to see CNAME Records.
Step 2: Mapping of CNAME Records
Map this CNAME with your domain hosting provider. Once mapped successfully, you can verify the domain. You need to map both the Host and the Data CNAME with your domain hosting provider.
Note: CNAME mapping will take 24- 48 hours to propagate on the Internet.
Step 3: Verification of account
Click on " Verify Domain" button
Once the domain is verified, the Verified text is displayed.
The emails will be sent from the signed up email address only if
- You have Verified flag for Domain Verification
- You have chosen the “Use my email domain” option in the Email domain settings
If not the mails will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org
If you still have any question, please write to us at email@example.com and we will be happy to help you.