When you want to analyze the quality of candidates that have appeared for the test, you would need some data as a reference point. Interview Mocha helps you in this with a smart feature called “Test Analysis.”
Note: Minimum 10 candidates must have completed the test to get this test analysis.
Let us see how it works:
- Click “Analytics” tab on the top panel
- In “Test Statistics”- select the test, you want to analyze
- Scroll down till end
- The pie-chart shows the distribution of candidates according to percentage of marks scored.
You can check the following:
- Number of candidates who have completed this test.
- Mean or the average score of all the candidates
- Standard Deviation
With the help of this pie-chart, you will understand the quality of candidates. Thus a litmus check for your talent sourcing channel :)