In bulk hiring or campus recruitment, you want to know the relative competitiveness of candidates. Percentile report will exactly help you to know how the candidates have performed. You can get a list of the top performers, good performers and the average performers in a jiffy. This will further speed up your recruitment process.
Let us see how to check the percentile report of candidates:)
- Click "My Tests" tab on the top panel
- Select the test for which you need to see the candidate percentile
- In the corresponding tab, Click Reports
- Click "Percentile Report"
- Sort out the list by clicking on Top Performers, Good Performers or Average Performers
You can search by candidate's name or email address. You will get the percentage & percentile of the candidate with his score & report.
Note: You can set the cut off percentage for each test by simply editing the test settings.