To have the in-depth analysis of the test given by the candidate, Interview Mocha gives you the candidate report in PDF format. You can download and share the report or even give access to your teammate to view the report.
Note: You need not download the report to share the candidate report with your colleague!
There are two ways to view Candidate report:
- From “ Analytics” tab
- From “My tests” tab
Let us check how to view the report from "Analytics" tab:
- Click " Analytics" tab on the top panel
- Search the candidate name
- Click "View Report" corresponding to the candidate name
Once the report opens, click "Share Report as PDF" or" Download Report as PDF "
Let us check how to view the report from " My Tests" tab:
- Click "My Tests" tab on the top panel
- Click "Reports" corresponding to the test you need reports for
- Select the candidate whose reports you want to share
- Click " Share Reports"
- From the drop down menu, select the team member you want to select the report with
- Click "Share"
Note: You can only share with teammates you have added to your account as users.
Interview Mocha gives an in-depth analysis of candidate's performance. Here's how?
You can also download the report to check it offline or print it if you want.
How to Download Report as PDF?
Again, follow the same procedure till you open the reports.
- Click " Download Report as PDF."
If you wish to show the details of descriptive questions, mark the box given & click " Download Report as PDF"
Pro Tip: Interview Mocha will help you to notify your colleague as soon as the candidate completes the test. Click here to know how?