The candidate experience is important for company branding. Interview Mocha helps you to keep that experience customized by giving you access to control all the alerts that are displayed during the test attempt.
Follow these steps to set up these alerts:
- Click “My tests” tab on top panel
- Click on the desired test
- Click “Test Settings” from the left panel
- Scroll down to “ Display Message Settings”
There are three types of settings:
- Section Start Message (Pop Up) - Enabling this option will lead to a pop up message as below for start of the section.
2. Display Section End Message (Pop-Up)- Enabling this option will lead to a pop up message as below for end of section.
3. Display section Time left Message (Pop up)- Enabling this option will display a message when there is less than 2 minutes remaining for the test.
4. Allow candidate feedback- Enabling this option will display a Candidate Feedback window, which will allow the candidate to rate the test and test experience. After the completion of the test, the feedback window will be displayed, where the candidates can give their opinion. The feedback will also feature in the summary section of candidate details.
You can also check:)