It may happen that sometimes the candidate needs to reattempt the test due to various reasons. In such a case you as a recruiter can decide on allowing the candidate to retake the test. This can be done by using our "Allow Reattempt Test" function.
Let us see how to use Reattempt feature:
- Click“My tests” tab on the top panel
- A list of your test appears
- Click Reports (Right side of the corresponding test)
- Select the candidates for Reattempt
- Click “Allow Reattempt Test”.
An Automatic email will go to the candidate for the test. You can also customize the email sent to the candidates. The reattempt will be counted as the test attempt.
Important: You can use "Reattempt" for the Internal Assessment of candidates. This can also be used for employee learning and development. A single employee can take multiple attempts in a year. You will get the reference score of the last test taken to compare the performance.