Analyze your candidate pipeline by marking the status (Rejected, Shortlisted, Selected, etc) on candidate reports.
Candidate Hiring Status allows recruiters and hiring managers to introspect their recruitment process and analyze how many candidates have been shortlisted or rejected. For Candidate Hiring Status, users can customize the status and then mark the candidates accordingly.
1) Setting up Candidate Hiring Status Access
- Click Settings -> Global Settings -> Users
- Select the user you want to allow access to Modify Candidate Status
- Click Edit to view the access level of the users
- Under Reports you can allow access to Modify Candidate Status
(Note: By default, users having access to global settings have access to Modify Candidate Status)
2) Customizing Hiring Status
By default, we provide two Hiring Status, Shortlisted & Rejected. You can use the same or add your own.
- Click Settings -> Global Settings -> Candidate Status
- Modify the status as per your requirement
- You can have a maximum of 5 status and a minimum of 2
- These statuses will be available for team members when they view the candidate report and can select the status accordingly.
3. How it will reflect in the reports
- Click Reports from the Test card
- Click View Reports for the particular candidate
- In the report, under Summary, you would see the status.
- Select the status as required
If another user changes the status, it will be reflected in the Audit Log
4) The candidate status will then reflect on the Live Data tab, and the reports tab as well.
In case of any queries, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org