Maximize hiring performance with accurate Performance Analysis of your team
To meet the fast-paced hiring demands, it is imperative to have proper data and reporting tools to drive recruiting strategies forward. Recruiter Performance Analytics is the hiring metric that helps you do that.
By default, Super Admins and Admins have the right to view the data of all users in their account. If any user e.g. recruiter, is provided the access, he/she can only view their own data.
How it works
1. Login to your Mocha account
2. Make sure that you have users (teammates) added to your account. Read How to add users
3. Click Analytics -> Recruiter Performance
4. The data for that user will be displayed. It will show the no. of test invitations sent, no. of candidates who appeared for the test, Test status, and the no.of candidates in each range.
5. You can also download the report by clicking the download icon located at the right.
6. You can also view the performing and non-performing tests by using the filters.
To view performing tests, use the filter
In the above example, we have set the filter as 20% of candidates who have scored above 50%, this will display all the tests that meet this condition. These are your performing tests i.e. candidates are scoring well on these tests.
Similarly, to view non- performing tests, use the filters as
In the above example, we have set the filter as 20% of candidates who have scored below 50%, this will display all the tests that meet this condition. These are your non -performing tests i.e. candidates are not scoring well on these tests.
You can customize the filters as per your requirements.
In case of any queries, write to us at email@example.com